|160m, 5 pitches. Superb and varied climbing. Set off up the right side of the smooth central slab, just left of the vegetated groove.|
1) 6c. A challenging pitch of thin slab climbing. Stay left of the grey drainage streak.
2) 6c. Steep wall climbing, broken by a powerful roof. Can be aided with a sling in the roof for a foothold.
3) 5+. A welcome easier pitch.
4) 6b+. A fine varied pitch featuring some bouldery moves. Walk 30m slightly rightwards to find the start of the final pitch.
5) 6c. The sting in the tail, don't blow it here! © ROCKFAX
6c, 6c, 5c+, 6b+, 6c. one of the hardest and best multi-pitch routes on the mountain, taking in some superb rock.
Submit a new photo of this climb.