|128m, 5 pitches. Start at the top of the slope, below a long overhang 10m up.
1) 5, 25m. Climb up to a short crack on the left and onto the slab. Trend right and then up to blocks below the roof. Traverse left to the end of the blocks and then up to a belay.
2) 3, 10m. Follow the shallow groove to a large ledge.
3) 4, 28m. The pillar on the right then move around into a cave.
4) 5+, 25m. Climb the wall on the right into a small cave. Climb left and up the narrow gully to a good ledge.
5) 5+, 40m. Climb the short wall and overhanging groove above. Traverse right onto the slab and then up to a crack. Up this and the short walls above.
DESCENT - Walk off as described to the left.
FA. R.Edwards, M.Esslinger 1999