|315m, 7 pitches. VS. A good route following a strong natural line and with a grand finish. The whole thing can be managed on a single rope although this might make retreat difficult. Start at the groove where the name is scratched.|
1) 4+, 45m. The vegetated groove, and its cleaner continuation lead to a tree belay. The groove 12m to the left is a better and cleaner alternative, with no change in the grade.
2) 4, 45m. Traverse diagonally right to a tree and continue past a pair of bolts to a belay on a pair of pegs.
3) 4+, 30m. Move right into a groove with a bush and climb this. At the its top move right up slabs to belay on a huge ledge.
4) 4+, 55m. Scramble up right to a left slanting break (possible belay), and climb this to a long ridge. Follow this to the top of a pillar and a two bolt belay in a corner.
5) 4+, 50m. Move up and left into a groove and left again into another. Up this to an exit on the left to ledge and peg belay.
6) 4+, 45m. Continue up the ridge (pegs) to reach a ledge just below the crest, single peg belay.
7) 3, 45m. Move up right onto the ridge and traverse right to first deep notch in the ridge, and a 3 bolt belay with wire cable. © ROCKFAX
Ticklists: Costa Blanca "Must Do" routes.
|Style of ascent|