|Enigma del puerco||7a|
|5 pitches. A brilliant fully-bolted route that uses the first pitches of La gloria escondida to gain the upper wall. It then forges its own line in three immaculate long pitches. Abseil off.|
1) 6a+, 20m. As for La gloria escondida.
2) 6c+, 25m. As for La gloria escondida.
3) 7a, 50m. Move back right to gain the bolt-line right of the crack. Follow this to a belay on top of a huge block.
4) 6c, 35m. Head leftwards up the wall to a belay in a hole.
5) 6c, 30m. Continue to easy ground. Abseil back down. © ROCKFAX
Fully-bolted route starting up Gloria then breaking right in three more pitches.
Miguel Cebrian and Roy de Valera
Submit a new photo of this climb.