A brilliant fully-bolted route that uses the first pitches of La gloria escondida to gain the upper wall. It then forges its own line in three immaculate long pitches. Abseil off.
1) 6a+, 20m. As for La gloria escondida.
2) 6c+, 25m. As for La gloria escondida.
3) 7a, 50m. Move back right to gain the bolt-line right of the crack. Follow this to a belay on top of a huge block.
4) 6c, 35m. Head leftwards up the wall to a belay in a hole.
5) 6c, 30m. Continue to easy ground. Abseil back down. © Rockfax
UKC Logbook Description
Fully-bolted route starting up Gloria then breaking right in three more pitches.
Miguel Cebrian and Roy de Valera