E4. A long route starting at the base of the gorge giving partly-bolted climbing - full rack needed. It can be started at road level.
1) 6b, 50m. Climb the rib between the bridges. Walk left then back through the tunnel and over the fence for the next section.
2) 5, 50m. Easy climbing up leftwards to the main wall.
3) 6b+, 35m. Climb up to a corner then right and back left.
4) 6c, 50m. Climb the wall left of the crack.
5) 6b, 50m. Climb direct to the edge of the Flower Cave, then scramble down into it.
6) 6c+, 50m. Climb the right edge of the Flower Cave then trend left to the top. © ROCKFAX