UKC

Albarracín in Spain

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Sara Palacios 22 Oct 2013
Good morning,

It does already d
ifferent months that Albarracín visits, in Spain, is a place with a special captivation, visit it simply to do rural tourism, I liked to go to Spain and for what I saw for Internet I was spoken very well about this site, and the truth is that once visited I cannot say the opposite, is a place with a wonderful environment and where multitude of activities can be done.

I am charmed with the practice of the Boulder and once there I saw that there were many places where to practise it, but my stay there already was ending and neither it had the means for the practice of the sport.

Lodge at a few apartments, I leave the web page you for if to someone he is interested in it: www.apartamentoslosmayosdealbarracin.es, they are very nice and are very economic, I take idea of returning to Albarracín but this time to practising Boulder and suppose that I will lodge at the same apartments, already it will tell you that such it me goes, but the sensations are very good.
 Alun 22 Oct 2013
In reply to Sara Palacios:
If you're going to spam, at least try to get it translated properly. Can we delete this rubbish?
 Sir Chasm 22 Oct 2013
In reply to Alun: Spoilsport! It's in a second language and it's still better written than a lot of posts on here.
 jazzyjackson 22 Oct 2013
In reply to Sara Palacios:

Deeply encrypted jibberspam!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...