Internationally qualified (IFMGA) British Mountain Guide (www.bentibbettsguiding.com) and photographer (www.bentibbettsphotography.com) based between the UK and France. I currently guide in the UK and Polar regions, and have worked for five seasons in the Arctic and Antarctic.
- No posts in last 30 days
Latest Blog posts
Subscribe to this blog as a feed for RSS browsers
- Autumn Hiking – Bernina Alps 27-Nov-15
- Scarpa Phantom 6000 (p)review 19-Nov-15
- Bishorn – Ski Tour 09-May-15
- Col Du Plan – North Couloir 06-May-15
- Aiguille de l’Amône – NE Face 27-Apr-15
- E Couloir – Pointe des Vignettes 21-Apr-15
- Pierra Menta – ‘THE’ Ski Mountaineering Race 04-Apr-15
- 2014 – A year in images 02-Jan-15
- Capturing the Image – Shooting Spindrift 28-Oct-14
- Alpine Conditions – Boivin-Vallençant – Grand Pilier d’Angle 17-Oct-14
Articles by Ben Tibbetts
- DIGITAL FEATURE: The Finest Routes in the Alps: Rimpfischhorn Jul/2016
- DIGITAL FEATURE: The Finest Routes in the Alps: Mont Blanc May/2016
- DIGITAL FEATURE: The Finest Routes in the Alps: Grand Combin May/2016
- DIGITAL FEATURE: The Finest Routes in the Alps: Gran Paradiso Feb/2016
- 20 Top Tips for Mountain Photography Part 2: Refining Techniques Nov/2015
- 20 Top Tips for Mountain Photography: Part 1 - The Essentials Jul/2015
About My Photography
My photography is mixture of commercial work, personal projects (working on a book - The finest routes on the 4000m Peaks of the Alps) and opportunistic shooting whilst working as a guide! I split my time between photographic work and mountain guiding, in which capacity I work throughout the Alps, in the Antarctic and in northern Greenland.
More work at : www.bentibbettsphotography.com.
Click to list photo comments written by me. (71 comments)
I've voted for 229 photos, average vote 5.0.
(100% superb - 0% good - 0% average - 0% poor - 0% rubbish)