UKC

pete crew 2

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
jeanie 31 Aug 2005
I recently looked at the archive on pete crew, mainly because I want to try and persuade him to talk to me for a book I'm doing. Its not true that I'm 'good friends' with his son, we talked together on e-mail a few years ago after he found out I knew his dad, he didnt even know about the climbing connection (sic).
Point is I've lost the e-mail address and have no way of getting in touch with Pete, or his son. Can anybody help?
By the way, I'm really Al Evans, I just had to enter another name because my other computer is in Spain.
 Moacs 31 Aug 2005
In reply to jeanie:

So you chose a girl's name?

Can't help on Pete - though I was reading about Zukator last night. He looks so young!

John

Mick Ward 31 Aug 2005
In reply to jeanie:

Hi Al,

Hope you're doing well, was going to email you to say hello.
Good luck with Crew - one of climbing's great enigmas??

Jim P might know - or know someone who does. If you need his email, give me a shout.

All best wishes,

Mick
 Mick Ward 31 Aug 2005
In reply to Moacs:

Everybody looked so young in the Sixties...
 Lancs Lad 31 Aug 2005
In reply to Moacs:
> (In reply to jeanie)
>
> So you chose a girl's name?
>

as in Jean Jeanie, look up the FA

In reply to jeanie:
> By the way, I'm really Al Evans, I just had to enter another name because my other computer is in Spain.

No you didn't Al.

See question at the bottom of this help page - http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/info/help.html
 gt 31 Aug 2005
In reply to jeanie:

Should be able to contact him via the Snowdonia National Park, Archaeology Section, Penrhyndeudraeth, Gwynnedd, LL48 6LS
In reply to jeanie:

Ken Wilson is still in touch with Pete Crew. (email me if you need further details)
 PaulW 31 Aug 2005
In reply to jeanie: Hi Al. Hope you are enjoying the sunshine and wine. Makes me jealous.
jeanie 01 Sep 2005
In reply to Mick Ward:
> (In reply to John Lisle)
>
> Everybody looked so young in the Sixties...

We still do Mick
Thanks everybody who replied, yep I suppose Jim and Ken might be able to help, not sure about the archeological dept now, where is John Alcock when you need him ?
Al, I think I'll stick with Jeanie for now.
Lancs Lad, you were dead right.

Lancs Lad 01 Sep 2005
In reply to jeanie:

I remember chatting about in Spain this time last year!

Hows it all going?
jeanie 01 Sep 2005
In reply to Lancs Lad:
Well its sort of OK, I'm in the UK until the last week in Sept (too hot in Spain) but I havent climbed for six months due to three compacted vertebrae. BUT I'm training again now and it shouldnt be long. Got the pissing it up under control too so I'm a svelt 10 st 4lbs.
By the way who are you?
 Lancs Lad 01 Sep 2005
In reply to jeanie:

will email ya
 James Rowe 01 Sep 2005
In reply to jeanie:

Al,

glad to hear things are going ok for you and you're getting better. Are you still staying Sheffield way? If I'm down in the Peak before you leave I'll try and get in touch and say hi. Might see you in the Costa Blanca either later Autumn or over Christmas if I can get an Orange House trip sorted...

Cheers,

James.
 John Alcock 01 Sep 2005
In reply to James Rowe:
Sorry AL, I'm not at home and I'm off climbing this evening. if I can find his home address, I'll email you
Shani 01 Sep 2005
In reply to jeanie: I am very good friends with Pete's step son so can probably arrange contact via him. Check your email!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...