UKC

Climbing comps on this weekend at Castle, Westway, Mile End?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Joshw 15 Oct 2006
The gym's sites seem to be down, does anyone know if there are comps on today and if so whether it is possible to climb regularly there?

Cheers,

Josh.
 UKC Forums 15 Oct 2006
This thread was started in the wrong forum and has now been moved.
Please could you try and post in the correct forum, it makes life easier for both users and moderators.

Forum descriptions - http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/info/forums.html
 silhouette 15 Oct 2006
In reply to Joshw: i was at mile end this afternoon and they were hard at work setting new routes post-comp; guess by monday night that wall will be back to normal and all new too - even the actual plastic holds are fresh out the packet.
DexterStJocklll 17 Oct 2006
I was down at Mile End last night and looks like all the competition routes are still up from the weekend. I was away at the weekend and I usually climb there 2-3 times a week so was a little bit sad that all the routes I've been working on have been taken down - still onwards and upwards!
 silhouette 17 Oct 2006
In reply to DexterStJocklll:
> I was down at Mile End last night and looks like all the competition routes are still up from the weekend.

Erm - that's disappointing. Nevertheless I'm still going tonight. There was a good new yellow in the monkey room with two moves I couldn't do on Sunday.

DexterStJocklll 20 Oct 2006
Down at Mile End last night and I'm well pleased that there are loads of new routes been set there. Something are truely mind bogglingly cruel on the fingers and look like they've been set by a 5'2 man with 6'7 ape like arms...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...