UKC

Cliffhanger on ITV2

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Alex Purser 06 May 2007
Just about to start. How can you resist?
 ranger*goy 06 May 2007
In reply to Alex Purser:

I cant get it at the moment. When I turn over the signal is at full strength but its just a blank screen.
Alex Purser 06 May 2007
In reply to ranger*goy:

Re-tune the box whatsit maybe.
layback larry 07 May 2007
In reply to Alex Purser:
I can't understand why people 'bag' it. Really, as american films go, it's not that bad. Remember, it's supposed to be a film, not a doco, so it should be taken in that context. Just like in all those films when someone climbs from the undercarriage of a plane and into the baggage bay. It's far fetched and not possible, but you accept it because it's done for the drama/suspense of the film.

Al Evans 07 May 2007
In reply to Alex Purser: I have to confess to having a video of this film, so I can watch it whenever I want
 UKC Forums 07 May 2007
This thread was started in the THE CHAT ROOM forum and has now been moved.
Please could you try and post in the correct forum, it makes life easier for both users and moderators.

Culture Bunker - A forum dedicated to reviews and discussion of media and the arts. Just read a book? Why not share it by writing a review (max 250 words). Love music? Want to critique the latest releases? The Culture Bunker is the place. Seen a play or a film? Let's hear about it. This is the place to come if you are looking for a book, album or film recommendation.

More Forum descriptions - http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/info/forums.html
Alex Purser 07 May 2007
In reply to UKC Forums:

I did toy with the idea but reckon'd this wouldn't end up high-brow enough.
 Rob Exile Ward 07 May 2007
In reply to Alex Purser: Cliffhanger = Culture. Shorely shome mishtake?
 pottsworth 07 May 2007
In reply to Alex Purser:
I don't get why they have payed obvious attention to detail in having cams, nuts etc, but not bothered with the blatant rope.

Still, wouldn;t mind one of those bolt guns, get TPS bolted and sent in under an hour
 Rob Exile Ward 07 May 2007
In reply to pottsworth: I wouldn't mind the thin fleece that he finds in the hut, changes him from a hyopthermia victim to being able to bivy in a crevasse!
sam the man 07 May 2007
In reply to UKC Forums: Hmmm, drum and bass moved from culture to chat, cliffhanger from chat to culture?? I would hardly have called cliffhanger culture, or if all media is culture then why not Drum and Bass?
Sam

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...