Walls & Training forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - UKC Fit Club 346

grubes - on 03 Nov 2013
UKC Fit Club is not a substitute for the training diary but to use with (or without) it as a motiva UKC Fit Club is not a substitute for the training diary but to use with (or with tional tool for all.

For those wanting to find out more about training for climbing a number of physical training articles here:
http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=564587&v=1

A new thread is posted each week on Sunday for anyone to jot down their previous week's activity, noting goals, successes and failures and to swap ideas.

Anyone interested in starting is very welcome but you should aim to post each week, every week, however little or much you have done. By making such a regular public record of your activities and by restating your goals every week this new habit will hopefully improve your training habits to help achieve your goals whatever the level of your chosen activity.

Link to last week's (345) thread:
http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=567315

AJM - I see the weather is being a bitch to reduce your ability to make us jealous of all your mid week crushing. Trip away needed?
Mark Torrance - well done on averaging over 50miles on a 7 days even with a rest day
IainRUK - Well done on the race (age cat) win
Eagle River - Hopefully you did some climbing. If not why not?
Biscuit - did you get out mid week?
Nick Russell - Well done on the 7a onsight was it your first?
Ali - Well done on the 7a onsight too.
Pork pie girl - Given up for the year or are you still off back to malham?
Mbh - Thanks for doing fit club its harder than it looks been nice to have a runner do the stats
Grubes - lazy
Useful - Well done on the V2. A new belay is always useful ;)
Stevemarkperry - How was the shoulder this week
Nomics4sale - I expect you to come back with at least 3 route of 7b or harder. With at leat one 7c tried. No Excuses!
Maria85 - Nice meeting you on thursday. Did you get anything done this weekend?
Ally Smith - Good luck on careless did you get back? Are you going ground up or checking that top move on a rope?
Joughton - Did you have fun in Bristol. Get to Avon at all?
Tru - Enjoy Thailand
Exile - Looks like a nice training week managed to put training into practise?
Annak - HAve fun in the verdon but make sure you take a set of wires and some more gear ;o)
Garrouli - Get anything done in the peak?
Mattrm - did you get your week goals done?
Kevster - Shame hopefully you will come back at somepoint
Jimmykay - get much done in font?
... not showing 76 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums