UKC

Red blobs next to replies on UKC

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Al Evans 04 Apr 2014
Don't beat me up, I am not very techie, but just what are those red blobs next to the number of replies that occur on UKC. And am I the only person on here that doesn't know?
 malk 04 Apr 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

the human sloth
OP Al Evans 04 Apr 2014
In reply to Alan James - Rockfax:

Thanks Alan, I'll try that
OP Al Evans 04 Apr 2014

Hey Alan, I worked out all by myself how to clear them, but I'm still not certain what the point of them is?
 Puppythedog 04 Apr 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

so you know if yuo have been replied to in a thrad you are on.
 malk 04 Apr 2014

'witha summary'?

i don't get a summary on hover and i often have to refresh the page when i login (i'm not accepting javascript/cookies?)
 malk 04 Apr 2014
In reply to Al Evans:

is you ego so lacking that you can't see the point of pointing out a thread that you have contributed to?
In reply to malk:

> 'witha summary'?

> i don't get a summary on hover and i often have to refresh the page when i login (i'm not accepting javascript/cookies?)

You need to click on the red bubble to get the summary. You can then go straight to the reply by clicking on the summary.

Alan
In reply to Al Evans:

> Hey Alan, I worked out all by myself how to clear them, but I'm still not certain what the point of them is?

So you can see who has replied directly to you.

In our user surveys this was the most requested feature.

Alan
 Chris the Tall 04 Apr 2014

Excellent feature, although I hadn't realised you could click on the icon and get a summary

Of course it makes it all the more obvious when no one replies to your comments...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...