UKC

Is anyone a coroner on here?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Blunderbuss 27 Dec 2015
A death of a relative has been referred for an inquest as the post mortem did not reveal the cause of death.

I have some general questions I'd like answering.

Please let me know and I will send a private message.

Thanks
Taff2509 28 Dec 2015
In reply to Blunderbuss:

My wife is a nurse practitioner if that helps? But I do hope that your answer has been answered😉

But there is an IR1 (incedent report) you can fill in or write a letter to the health board
 JEF 28 Dec 2015
In reply to Blunderbuss:

Firstly, my condolences.

Depending on the circumstances of the death there may be a police officer (or civvie working for police ) acting as 'coroner's officer' who should answer all your questions.
An alternative is the funeral director, they have an indepth knowledge of these situations.

I hope you get sorted out.
 off-duty 28 Dec 2015
In reply to Blunderbuss:

As previously mentioned a coroners officer will be able to explain most things about the process to you, they deal with it as a full time job.
 Yanis Nayu 28 Dec 2015
In reply to Blunderbuss:

I've been to a couple of inquests recently, and their pre-inquest reviews. As someone said above, the Coroner's Officer will be able to help. In my experience they are helpful and friendly and the family of the deceased is at the heart of the process. If you have some specific questions I may know the answer.
 Dauphin 28 Dec 2015
In reply to Blunderbuss:

Rarer than a rare thing. Normally police contact you as agent of the coroners office to ask if you have any concerns, or you can contact their office directly to speak with them or their representative.

D

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...