UKC

NEWS: PODCAST: Jerry Moffatt

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 16 May 2017
Jerry Moffatt in front of his when-everything-else-was-soaking-wet training wall at Stoney Middleton., 4 kbA while back I had the opportunity to spend some time with Jerry Moffatt in Sheffield. Checking out his old playgrounds, CWIF, Jerry's dogs and the local brew. We also managed to get the belated podcast we had planned to do in Stockholm during Legends Only done.

We talk about lots of things...

Read more
 mcquain2 17 May 2017
In reply to UKC News:

any chance of putting these up on a podcast service that it's possible to download/subscribe? Soundcloud doesn't support this capability (to download).
iTunes, Overcast, etc. Thanks in advance.

tspoon1981 17 May 2017
In reply to mcquain2:

They're all definitely available on podbean and podcast addict, if that helps any.
 Si dH 17 May 2017
In reply to mcquain2:

If you press the 'play in browser' button, then within the player that appears there is a small download button. It gives you the mp3.
 cheese@4p 18 May 2017
In reply to UKC News:

Thanks for that, I really enjoyed it.

Leppy
 mcquain2 24 May 2017
In reply to Si dH:

That would involve using a computer it appears working from a mobile! Thanks for pointing out though.
 mcquain2 24 May 2017
In reply to tspoon1981:
I'm obviously losing it as unable to find on Podbean..... I guess I'm just hoping they turn up in the main (Apple, at least) podcast apps where I have all other podcasts (and thus not having to use another app for just this podcast): iTunes podcast store or Overcast.
Thanks.
 tspoon1981 24 May 2017
In reply to mcquain2:

https://www.podbean.com/podcast-detail/f63tc-3cf15/theLedge

I used to just use podcast addict and then moved to podbean, but it's all rather subjective when it comes to podcast apps I guess. On a side note, I recently discovered www.tripleblack.com/podcast although nowhere near as good as the enormocast, the ledge or Jam Crack, it has some good interviews and gives something else to listen to whilst driving

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...