Westcomb Skeena Hoody£260, added Dec/2009, see all Westcomb news & reviews
announcement by Westcomb
Another softshell... ...so what?!!!
What if we said that a progressive combination of the planet's greatest quality fabrics had been brought together to make the Westcomb Skeena Hoody, possibly the most indulgent, functional and stylish jakets to hit the UK this decade?
The Skeena's design encorporates eVent windproof panels to cope with daily UK weather, whilst the core is body-mapped with Schoeller Dryskin™ for greater mobility. World famous New Zealand Merino wool, in the form of MAPP®, compliments the outer fabrics, keeping you warm, dry and odour-free on the inside.
- eVent windproof fabric on front and shoulders
- Schoeller dryskin on side and back panels
- Lined with MAPP Merino wool
- DWR treated
- Helmet compatible, adjustable hood
- YKK centre front zipper with wind guard
- Velour chin guard
- Adjustable cord for waist hem
- 2 large hand warmer pockets with laminated zips
- Contour shaped sleeves
- Inner stretch mesh pocket on chest
- High stitch count double needle construction
- 575 grams (size medium)
For more information on the Skeena Hoody and other Westcomb products, please visit the UK Website.
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.