Mountain Intelligence DEAL OF THE MONTH: ME Civetta Pant£35!!!!!, added May/2010
announcement by manufacturer
Rugged enough to cope with granite towers, light enough to cope with long approaches and with a fit ideal for linking sequence after sequence on a soaring rock face.
By combining the lightweight performance of ME's Stretchtlite fabric and the all-weather and all-terrain dependability of their MTN Lite softshell fabric the Civetta Pant meets head on, the demand for light yet technical pants for mountaineering and remote big mountain rock routes with reinforced seat, knees and kick strips.
- Stretchlite fabric with 2-way stretch and DWR finish
- MTN Lite softshell inserts with 4-way stretch will repel wind, rain and snow
- Alpine cut and diamond gusset offers unhindered movement
- Microfleece lined waist band and integrated belt
- Tapered leg with zippered expansion gusset for improved versatility
- Reinforced seat, knees and ankle kick strips
- Pre-shaped and articulated knees
- 2 zipped pockets with low-profile laser cut entry
- Single guidebook pocket
- Stretchlite & MTN Lite with DWR finish (92% Nylon 8% Elastane)
Don't miss out on an opportunity to purchase these great alpine softshell pants at this incredible price - Don't Delay, BUY TODAY!
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.