Evolv Talon Rock Shoe£100, added Nov/2011, see all Evolv news & reviews
announcement by Evolv
So what's new?
It is designed to provide better toe fit, improved breathability and optimised rubber coverage around the shoe to optimise the performance of the shoe.
Though don't just take our word for it- the results of the improvements provided Talon with the Climbers Magazine's Editor's Choice Award!
Get your new redeveloped Talon rock shoes for £100.
- PROFILE: Asymmetrical downturned toe profile (KDA-1)
- SOLE: 4.2mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber
- RAND: 2.2mm TRAX® duro-rand
- UPPER: Perforated elastic Synthratek synthetic upper
- LINING: Perforated cotton lining
- MIDSOLE: MX-SS: super sensitive full-length midsole
|Free UK delivery!|
See this product at the CragX shop
|evolv performance shop|
See this product at the The Depot Climbing Centre shop
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.