Evolv Cruzer Approach Shoe£55, added Aug/2012, see all Evolv news & reviews
announcement by Evolv
This announcement has been read 3,344 times
The Cruzer is an incredibly light shoe (218g) which treads the line between a lightweight approach shoe and an outright rock shoe. Soled with high friction rubber, the Cruzer will climb classic routes in style or is equally at home clipped to your harness during pitches until ready for the descent. The flip down heel allows you to belay in comfort or just kick back at the camp fire at the end of a long day. The Cruzer was named Editors Choice by UC Magazine's 2012 Gear guide shining at “scrambling, descents, short approaches and in between burns”.
- Barefoot friendly, moisture wicking, microfiber lined memory foam insole for lasting comfort
- Thin, cushy, minimal-drop flat EVA midsole
- Soft microfiber lining for comfort
- Folding heel for slipper like convenience
- Heel pull tab for clipping to harness or backpack
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.