CAMP Jasper CR4 Harness£59.99, added Oct/2012, see all C.A.M.P news & reviews
announcement by C.A.M.P
This announcement has been read 2,179 times
The Jasper CR4 is an upgrade of the classic Quartz CR and has a focus towards multi-pitch rock, mountaineering and ice climbing.
- 'Edge-Load' construction coupled with 6mm EVA foam padding offers greater comfort over time.
- Auto locking buckles on waist and leg loops – 2 buckles on the waist for fast and easy adjustment.
- Extra beefy 25mm belay loop with 'No Twist' feature – holds the belay biner securely in place to eliminate the potential for dangerous cross loading.
- 4 reinforced gear loops, the front 2 are shaped for ease of racking.
- 2 hypalon loops for Hub ice screw rack (sold separately).
- Rear haul loop.
- 2 sizes – XS/Medium and Large/XL (62cm – 106cm).
- Weight: 515g
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.