WINNER: Duncan Campbell
The Black Diamond First Light Hoody was designed as the ultimate in lightweight, breathable insulation, a piece that can handle anything from windblown knife-edged traverses to mellow tours out the hut’s backdoor.
With a baffled body packed with migration-resistant Primaloft Silver Insulation Active, the First Light Hoody has a unique build that allows it to breathe during even the most intense high-output sessions. Schoeller construction maintains durability, so you can wear it anywhere from on the wall to on the descent trail. With an elastic, climbing-helmet-compatible hood, a low-profile, single-adjust hem and internal stretch mesh pocket that packs the jacket and clips onto your harness with a clip loop, all of your needs are covered.
- Migration-resistant PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Active
- Lightweight Schoeller® face fabric
- Nanosphere® Technology repels water, dirt and oil
- Insulated windflap
- Adjustable, climbing-helmet-compatible hood
- Low-profile, single-adjust hem
- Stows in internal chest pocket with carabiner clip loop
- Two concealed-zip hand pockets
- Primary fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 510 g
- Fit: Regular
- Size: S-XL
- Price: £180