WINNER: David Cowley
A jacket that's built to move. Mountain Hardwear's Super/DS™ technology provides the warmth and durability MHW clothing is renowned for.
Super/DS™ Climb Jacket adds a 2-way stretch fabric for ultimate DS™ (Dynamic Stretch) when belaying and climbing and hybrid insulation zoning for improved climbing performance. The dynamic and innovative stitch-free baffle construction eliminates cold spots and promotes free movement. The longer skirt is harness compatible.
- Exclusive stretch-woven fabric delivers incredible durable stretch
- 700-fill, RDS®-certified down insulation
- Revolutionary interwoven, stitch-free baffle construction
- Lightweight 60g synthetic insulation in lower body and underarms
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Two harness-compatible zippered hand pockets
- Elastic cuffs