Our lightest, most packable shell yet is designed to keep you dry through mountainside squalls without adding any unnecessary weight or bulk, so you can climb higher and faster without worrying whether your jacket will keep up.
To celebrate their Sawanabori expedition The North Face is giving you the chance to win either a men's or women's Summit L5 Ultralight Storm Jacket.
- Slim fit Arms-up mobility; built for climbing
- Featherweight, 7 denier, waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed Pertex® shield 3L fabric
- 100% windproof fabric / Attached, pre-tensioned, over-helmet- compatible hood with back adjustment
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front and chest pocket zips
- Chest pocket features a small stretch-mesh stowpocket with a loop that you can easily clip to your harness while you're climbing
- No-fuss elasticated cuff and hem are lightweight, no fuss and keep out bad weather
7D x 7D 47 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5–100% nylon
For your chance to win simply answer the question below: