Rocktype Sandstone (hard)
Altitude 118m a.s.l
Bouldering in the evening light at Apremont © Sean Bell
This is one of the largest areas in Fontainebleau, close to the pretty village of Barbizon.
It is made up of many areas:
- Apremont Buvette
- Apremont Butte aux Dames
- Apremont Bizons (Enfants, Nord/Bois, Sud/Cote)
- Envers d'Apremont (Dormir, El Paso)
- Gorges d'Apremont (Ouest, Centre, Chaos, Est, Solitude)
- Apremont Sully
- Apremont Portes du Desert
- Apremont Mare aux Biches
- Apremont Desert (Pilier, Point de Vue)
Many of these areas overlap and some are still under development and see regular new ascents. Refer to bleau.info for information, topos (particularly areas under development - Mare aux Biches for ex) and specific coordinates.
Most areas are accessed by parking along the "Allees de vaches", that stretches out from the Mairie of Barbizon in the town centre.
|There are no comments from visitors to this crag.|