137m, 6 pitches. ****
A link up of the routes Bludgers and Revelation. A classic.
1. 15m Starting at the base of slime wall climb to reach 2 prominent corner's.
2. 25m 5a Climb the left most corner that often seeps in its lower half to a ledge with peg belay
3. 25m 4c Step down and left, traversing round the corner and past a prominent detached spike. Continue upwards to a large sloping ledge.
4. 25m 4b Move right off the ledge round the corner to gain ramps. Move up these keeping a look out on the left higher ramp for block belay.
5. 30m 4c Continue up ramps towards Flake of Revelation. Climb this in an excellent exposed position, to a small ledge.
6. 20m 4a Follow the flake upwards and onto North Buttress