Impressive positions and a fine line are tempered somewhat by vegetation and grass. Start at the base of the gully wall, around 10m below a massive boulder.
1) 20m. Follow easy vegetated ledges until below steeper ground.
2) 20m. Climb the right-hand side of the rib, first right and then back left to a stance and belay.
3) 13m. Continue to a grass ledge and belay.
4) 20m. Traverse right for 5m then take a (sometimes dirty) slab up left to a grass ledge and belay.
5) 20m. Ascend a short wall to a left-leading ramp. Follow the ramp to its end then go up to a vegetated ledge. Move right to a belay.
6) 12m. Finish up the wall and broken ground above. © Rockfax
Lakeland's Best Multi-pitch Routes up to HVS , Mountaineering Routes in the Lake District , High Quality Adventure routes , The Ridges of England, Wales and Ireland , Steve Ashton's 100 Classic Climbs The Lake District , More Neglected Lakeland Gems
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents