A line up the centre of the face linking cracks and grooves with a couple of pendulums. Start up the right-hand of two grooves at the base of the face.
1) N5+, 40m. The right-hand groove, moving left after 30m.
2) N6-, 30m. Head up and left to the base of a long groove.
3) N7+, 40m. Climb the groove, the crux of the route.
4) N5+, 20m. An easier pitch to the top of a pillar.
5) N6/A0, 40m. Climb the pillar to a high bolt then pendulum left to a stance at the base of a crack-line.
6) N6, 35m. The first of three pitches following the line.
7) N6, 35m.
8) N6+, 25m.
9) N6-, 45m. Continue to a bolt then pendulum left to gain more broken ground. Loop left then right to gain a high stance.
10) N5+, 40m. Move round left of the crest, and climb to a stance. 20m of easy climbing remains. © Rockfax
FA. Fernando Gonzalez Rubio (Colombia), Ivan Calderon (Venezuela) Simon Kehrer, Helmut Gargitter (Italy) 8.2013 15/Aug/2013.
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents