Good pitches all of the way. Start at a large detached block around 20m right of the left edge of the buttress.
1) 20m. Move up to a ledge before traversing right to a corner. Climb the corner to a belay.
2) 8m. A ramp heads rightwards to another ledge and belay.
3) 17m. Move up past blocks to a crack and follow this with difficulty to a ledge and belay.
4) 18m. Climb rightwards to a belay on the edge of the grassy gully.
5) 15m. The groove/crack above to a large ledge.
6) 15m. Beginning at a rib to the right, climb the wall via a thin difficult crack to easier ground. © Rockfax
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents