1) 6a, 2) 6a+, 3) 6b+, 4) 5c. The right wall of the big shrubby corner is very good with climbing reminiscent of the Verdon Gorge and pitch three being especially outstanding. © Rockfax
UKC Logbook Description
The R wall of the big corner L of Passatgers del Vent. P2 is good, P3 is fantastic: reminiscent of Verdon.
1) 35 m 6a Up an awkward groove then L and up polished orange bulges to stance below left end of big roofs.
2) 40 m 6a+ By-pass the roof to L and climb R above it in sensational position.
3) 37 m 6b+ Stretch over the bulge to jugs and follow them R and up to a blank section. Up this with difficulty to an easing. Stance below (or above) the next bulge).
4) 60 m 6a+/6b Over the next bulge with difficulty (V+ after this) then amble up nice rock to a slightly harder finish.
Please Login to view more details on the logged ascents