For more than 40 years Petzl has been synonymous in the world of rock climbing, caving and alpinism. Petzl's helmets are renowned for their innovation and cover iconic designs such as the ECRIN ROC, METEOR and the latest SIROCCO
Durable and very versatile, the BOREO helmet is suitable for a wide range of activities including climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata & canyoning...
Thanks to its hybrid construction, the helmet is both compact and gives excellent coverage. Optimized volume on the head and wide ventilation holes make it a comfortable helmet for all activities with a respectable weight of 285-295g.
With head coverage that comes low at the sides and rear, and an impact absorbing lining right down to the rim, the amount of protection on offer inspires confidence.
- A hard outer shell is impact and scratch resistant for optimal durability
- Hybrid construction with thick ABS shell, an EPP & EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head
- Soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation
- Head-covering design for optimal protection against lateral, front and rear impacts.
- Carries Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION product label
- Excellent coverage, lower in the rear, offers reinforced protection
- Versatile, for a variety of activities.
- Suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning...
- Four clips for headlamp attachment
- Compatible with the VIZION eye shield