WINNER: Adge Last
The smart and attractive solution for all sport climbers and indoor climbing enthusiasts: the full zipper allows complete opening of the Neon Smart, for perfect organization of climbing shoes, quickdraws, chalk bags and rope. The rope is also protected by an integrated rope bag.
- Large full zipper to allow complete opening of backpack.
- Good back ventilation thanks to 3D EVA foam with air channels
- External zipper pocket on flap
- Internal gear loop
- Lots of internal mesh pockets to organize equipment
- Includes an integrated rope bag, which can be removed and spread out to protect the rope from dirt and avoid entangling
- Rope attachment on flap
- Internal zipper pocket with key clip
- External pocket on the front
- Carrying handle on front
- Actual volume 35L
- Height 54 cm
- Width 30 cm
The biggest feature of the Neon Smart is the main zipper opening. This goes around the sides and bottom of the rucksack. When fully unzipped, the pack is designed to be laid out flat on the the floor which then allows you to organise your gear in an efficient and easy to manage way.
It is designed to fit the billing of a climbing day pack easily managing to accomodate a 60m rope, full set of quickdraws, harness, chalk bag, shoes and snacks for the crag.
For your chance to win a Neon Smart backpack simply answer the question below.