The winners are: Rebecca Ting of Oxford and Harry Shuell of Manchester. Both win a Mountain Equipment Bastion Jacket.
The Mountain Equipment Bastion is a cutting edge synthetic jacket combining Polarloft® insulation with the protection and mobility of GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Active Shell and X-Fast fabrics into one streamlined package; perfect for fast moving ski tours, cascade ice and alpine assaults.
Features & Benefits:
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Active Shell fabric
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER® X-Fast inserts aid fit during dynamic activity
- 80g POLARLOFT® insulation
- Active cut with pre-shaped and articulated sleeves
- Adjustable Mountain Hood
- 2-way moulded YKK® centre front zipper with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped micro fleece lined hand warmer pockets
- Inner zipped security pocket
- Stretch cuffs and dual tether hem drawcords
We have two to give away in this UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com competition; one for women and one for men. All you have to do is answer the question below.
- This competition is only open to registered users at UKClimbing.com and UKHillwalking.com.
- Competition closes on 1st September at 09.00 GMT.
- The winners will be notified by email.
- Prizes will only be posted to a UK or Ireland address.
- The winners' names will be announced on UKC/UKH and facebook.com/UKClimbing.