Walls & Training forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - UKC Fit Club 288

grubes - on 23 Sep 2012
I have to say this is probably the best week to do fit club becasue so many people have done so much.

UKC Fit Club is not a substitute for the training diary but to use with ( or without ) it as a motivational tool for all.

For those wanting to find out more about training for climbing a number of physical training articles here:
http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=274502

A new thread is posted each week on Sunday for anyone to jot down their previous week's activity, noting goals, successes and failures and to swap ideas.

Anyone interested in starting is very welcome but you should aim to post each week, every week, however little or much you have done. By making such a regular public record of your activities and by restating your goals every week this new habit will hopefully improve your training habits to help achieve your goals whatever the level of your chosen activity.

Link to last week's (287) thread:
http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?t=520136

Si dH - Well done on Robert Brown. Still not been to high tor. Did you get on lyme crime this week?
IainRUK - congrats on the race win
Grubes - Oi Fatty lose weight!!
Ali - Might not of trained but you got your passport sorted. Enjoy Rodellar, try not to burn AJM off too much ;)
Joughton - Nice one on tippler direct I have looked at tippler normal a few times but I just can't stand stanage popular when its busy. Are you settling into college yet?
Eagle River - Congrats on Frankie You dicided on whats next? or gonna save yourself for chorro?
Kevster - What a great week in Lundy nice one!
Leon - Nice milage. It's always good to have a break from training and french wine is awesome!
Maria85 - Extending a draw is not cheating its redpoint tactics i.e. important part of climbing. Well done on the tick. Also well done on getting so much done while carrying sickness. Hope you feel better soon.
Jimmykay - Nice one on the 1-4-7 looks like your strengths not gone. Got any trips planned?
Daniel Heath - Sounds like another awesome weekend on the grit. Was great slab not a bit warm?
AJM - awesome fast Almost me tick and the E2. Must be time to invest some time into an 8a? Hope you have an amazing trip to Rodellar
Biscuit - well done on getting the wall done and nice milage. How was your trip with the beasts yesterday?
MrChewy - Hope the knees okay. Nice to see your daughter has caught the bug ;)
Richard popp - Did you make it to the wall?
Nomics4sale - welcome back Good weekend in wales?
Oddtoast - Wellcome and well done on the 5+.
Ally smith - How are the diamond project going? Light at the end of the tunnel or future prospects?
NMN - The wall is not everyones cup of tea. Do not worry about not climbing too much if your not psyched for it you wont enjoy it. The so called summer is ending and the weather will be getting worse (if thats possible). Just do what you enjoy and comes naturally.
Steve John B - Welcome back. Too much drinking on a school night is bad (its fun though).
IanBell - Have fun in kalymnos
Pebbles - Run out slabs are fun aren't they :)
Hokkyokusei - Nice milage on the bike
SAnkey - Did you manage to get back climbing this week?
Pork pie girl - did you get back to malham? SS was soaking when I got there yesterday but was dry when I left. I posted a pick on the face book group.
Rollo - Welcome. Thats a long bike ride .. Nicely done
Mattrm - Nice one on the specific foot work session. Strength can only get you so far foot work will get you a lot further.
Quiddity - Well done on the long term tick. It is awesome when they go.
... not showing 94 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums