Cafe Manager Wanted at the Castle Climbing Centreadded Mar/2014, see all The Castle news & reviews
announcement by The Castle
CAFÉ MANAGER POSITION AVAILABLE
The Castle is looking for an energetic, creative & self-motivated person to join the team as Café Manager
• You are an experienced hospitality or catering business manager.
• You are friendly and cheerful with customer service skills in abundance.
• You are able to ensure health safety and hygiene standards are adhered to
whilst quality and great food service is maintained.
• You manage your profit and loss and control costs to effectively ensure the
financial success of the business.
• You are passionate about sustainability and what it means to run a catering
business according to the principles of sustainable food.
• Your stock control and attention to detail are impeccable.
• You can manage and motivate our great café team to improve standards and
maintain the café as a great fun, friendly place to work as well as to visit.
• You are looking for a project that you can sink your teeth into, want to
develop what the Castle Café has to offer and enjoy working with food and
drink in a busy customer focussed environment.
If this is you then please get in touch!
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are the right person for this exciting role.
Closing date: Thursday 10th April
Interviews: 14th-17th April
For job description,person spec and further information please email email@example.com
Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread.