UKC

How to watch Giro highlights if you can't get Freeview.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Hugh Cottam 09 May 2017
I particularly enjoy watching highlights of the Tour and the Vuelta, but have always struggled with obtaining Giro coverage. I think the Giro is in many ways the best of the three Grand Tours and is especially interesting this year as Thomas looks like he's a realistic contender. Anyway, I've paid for Eurosport in the past but always found that anything other than live coverage was pretty useless.

Highlights are being screened on Quest at 10pm each day but it's only available on Freeview. We only get Freesat so I though I was stuffed. But I just found I can watch all Freeview Channels live on a site http://www.tvcatchup.com/ including Quest. I just tried it and it seems fine. Looking forward to 10pm and Thomas's assault on Etna.

Hope this is useful to somebody.
 webbo 09 May 2017
In reply to Hugh Cottam:
Steephill has various clips usually from Eurosport. Just google it.
 tim000 10 May 2017
In reply to Hugh Cottam:
didn`t know it was on quest . thanks .
 stubbed 11 May 2017
In reply to Hugh Cottam:

Thanks. I have the same issue and I was thinking I need to get my old tv out to set up freeview again.
 Yanis Nayu 11 May 2017
In reply to Hugh Cottam:

It was, cheers.
 ablackett 11 May 2017
In reply to Hugh Cottam:

Has anyone found a way to record the highlights from the tvcatchup.com service. I have a 6 month old baby so can't stay up till 10pm to watch the highlights as I need to sleep when I can. Don't have freeview and would love to watch the highlights.

Have a MacBook at home if that makes a difference.
 ablackett 16 May 2017
In reply to ablackett:

Just found 3 minutes of daily highlights on cyclingnews.com, that will do.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...