UKC

Where can I get Calibre Sentry?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Hillseeker 16 Jun 2020

Hi,

Don’t suppose anyone has been into a Go Outdoors and noticed if there is a Calibre Sentry  in stock? The website says they are unavailable but just wondered if stores might have them in.

Cheers.

sxrxg 16 Jun 2020
In reply to Hillseeker:

Didn't see any left near me in a couple of stores (Wigan, Warrington) pre lockdown. Also not sure what will be going on with Calibre now that the main designer has left for Planet X it maybe that the Sentry doesn't get restocked our refreshed. 

If you want an alternative probably not much in stock due to lock down demand. If you can wait though there are other options for not much more money such as the Propain Tyee Al 29 or Radon Swoop Al 8.0 direct order from Germany. 

If you can't wait then Pauls Cycles have a Rocky Mountain Slayer 29 in Medium or Large for £500 more than the Sentry that could meet the requirements for a hard hitting long travel enduro 29'r - https://www.paulscycles.co.uk/5169/products/rocky-mountain-slayer-a30-29er-...

OP Hillseeker 16 Jun 2020
In reply to sxrxg:

Thanks for the info. I’ve found a Sentry at a localish GO by ringing around... hoping to get discount with blue light card!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...