UKC

Which squish?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 echo34 12 Sep 2023

Looking to upgrade to a full sus, currently riding a Jack flash with a few modifications. 
I mostly ride local trail centres (so arguable don’t really need the extra bounce, but I want it) and occasionally days in the lakes/peak/south wales and the odd BPW day. I don’t go for huge aor or anything too techy, really enjoy Lakeland riding.

contenders are, Stumpy comp, IZZO and Jeffsy. Stumpy I rode last week in the lakes and liked a lot, I got a lot of confidence on loose steep rocky sections on it, can get that on C2w but it’s just gone out of stock in my size so might have to wait a while for the next c2W window at work. IZZO and jeffsy I like both and have ridden both on my local trails (I’d be aiming core 2 as only ones in stock in my size) both are on sale at the moment and I can’t decide which one. 

IZZO is fast and responsive but will I be better with the extra 20mm on the jeffsy? IZZO could possibly replace the hard tail and be a do it all, but I’d probably keep it with the Jeffsy. Jeffsy was mega fun and seems to handle everything, the chainstay width was a little annoying though. What should I get?

Alun 15 Sep 2023
In reply to echo34:

I would get the Jeffsy but, from your post, it sounds like you would be happy with any of the options. Just make sure that you get the right size.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...