UKC

Cromlech Clean-up

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 greg_may_ 01 Nov 2019

I was driving down the pass today in the rain with my 2.5 year old when we pulled over to have a wander in the boulders to break up a very long and boring journey. 

I took away a bag full of rubbish, two unopened bags of firewood (obviously purchased from Co-Op and discarded) and cleaned up three fires that were made on the grass, by the river, adjacent to the layby. All appear to have been from last night.

What I didn't take back were the two blue gym mats sitting right at the waters edge by the river. I cursed a lot, dragged them over to the wall and put a few rocks on them to stop them blowing away in the wind. Which is probably why they were nearly flolloping and vollueming down the river (kudos if you get the reference).

If I'd not had a car full of child and her accoutrements I'd have taken them to the dump.

I'm not in the area tomorrow, but if anyone could swing by and get rid of them (or take them home if they are yours) it would be appreciated. They were visible from the road, but are less so now.

In reply to greg_may_:

> flolloping and vollueming down the river (kudos if you get the reference).

Once upon a time there was a bridge across the swamp.....

In reply to Ron Rees Davies:

This is what I said, “I would like to say that it is a very great pleasure, honour, and privilege for me to open this bridge, but I can’t because my lying circuits are all out of commission. I hate and despise you all.”

OP greg_may_ 02 Nov 2019
In reply to Stuart Williams:

jayjackson 02 Nov 2019
In reply to greg_may_:

Hello Zem

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...