UKC

Fairlop Waters

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Removed User 26 Jun 2020

Hi all,

Just wondering with the recent relaxation of the lockdown rules if the boulder park is now open?

Thanks!

In reply to Removed UserThompy123:

I heard it was but will be checking just to make sure. We had a wasted trip there just as they finished closing off the last boulder a couple of months ago !

mondite 03 Jul 2020
In reply to I like climbing:

Their website says they are reopening tomorrow with a caveat thats when they are removing fencing so it wont be fully open until late in the day.

Removed User 10 Jul 2020
In reply to mondite:

I'm going to go on Sunday.  Hopefully it's not too packed!

TomD89 10 Jul 2020

Went last Saturday and it was all pretty chill, decent amount of people but far from packed.

Iamgregp 10 Jul 2020

Yeah I was there last Sunday too, there were more boulderers than kids mucking about for once!

Still like other have said, not too packed at all.

If you drive be careful with the car parking by the way.  I couldn't get any reception on the Ringo app in the car park so decided to go down to the boulders and see if I could get any there.  Needless to say I completely forgot about it and got a ticket.  I'd have called the number and spoken to the automated thing but my car number plate has 2 N's in it so it takes forever to try and get it to hear both correctly as N and not M

Post edited at 13:03
Removed User 10 Jul 2020
In reply to Iamgregp:

Thanks a lot for the tip!  Will keep that in mind!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...