UKC

North Wales problem search help!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 yoshi.h 24 Apr 2022

Hi all, staying in Trefriw right now and on day 7. Have ticked some gems like Wonderwall, Moria and Harvey Oswald all in a few tries.

I'm now looking for a special problem at f7C/f7C+ to project over a few days which would be my first foray in to the grade. I'm looking at Roof of a Baby Buddha or Corridors of Power at the moment, but also scoping out others today (rest day) to consider.

My criteria is crimpy, doable with two mats, and less than 20min walk in. Vertical terrain also very welcome. Would really appreciate some suggestions that might fit the bill.

jezb1 24 Apr 2022
In reply to yoshi.h:

Lizard King? I’ve had a play but not ticked it, cool problem.

OP yoshi.h 24 Apr 2022
In reply to yoshi.h:

Yeah thanks, I was going to mention that. Is it quite morpho? I'm short at 5'6 height and span...so want to avoid anything morpho for the remainder of the trip. I've seen beta videos and as ever it's hard to tell whether morpho or not but seems a bit so?

remus Global Crag Moderator 24 Apr 2022
In reply to yoshi.h:

> Yeah thanks, I was going to mention that. Is it quite morpho? I'm short at 5'6 height and span...so want to avoid anything morpho for the remainder of the trip. I've seen beta videos and as ever it's hard to tell whether morpho or not but seems a bit so?

The first move is a bit trickier if you're short but the rest of the problem is fine. Worth a look.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...