UKC

Sizing and comfort advice. Testerossa or Tarifa

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 RR 30 Aug 2020

Sizing and comfort question.

Testerossa or Tarifa.

Situation

Testerossa 42,5 EU 8.5 UK is really painful, but on the positive side I just can’t make a boulder step (7c) but that is what I want to accomplice. It’s the old model Testerossa and has stretched. But it hurt so much, it distracts. So i need a diffrent shoe.

Dilemma/questions

Or “Sizing up” to the new Testerossa 43 EU, which seems also a fraction larger or trying/buying the Tarifa which looks to me quite similar in performance. I think both are as good for small pockets and edges? I should like to know, field experience, if the Tarifa is as good as the Testerossa (or better)?

If it has to be the Tarifa then I got a sizing problem. For Tenaya Masia I got 8.5 UK 42,5 EU and for the Tenaya Mastia I have 7.5 UK EU 41.5. Any idea what size for the Tarifa I need?

Other shoe info: Muira 42.5 EU 8.5 UK lace and Velcro; TC pro UK 7.5 EU 41.5; Anasazi Pink (new Adidas) UK 9.5 EU 44; the old Pinks and Verdes  UK 8.5 EU 42.5.

Thank you for sharing.

Tigger 03 Sep 2020
In reply to RR:

The Scarpa Chimera, mago and boosters might also be worth looking at. I believe they're designed by the same guy as the Testerossas and for me at least have a similar but fit but with more comfort.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...