UKC

Top or not - Troy quarry

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Obi Wan 15 Jul 2021

So, quick question if anyone can settle an argument between me and the voices in my head.

Did "facial flaring" at Troy today, just wondered if the problem includes actual topping out, or if it's just to match the top and drop off?

Top is grassy, loose and chossy, and some of the preceding problems suggest dropping off at the break.Facial Flaring (f6C)

Post edited at 15:47
OP Obi Wan 15 Jul 2021
In reply to Obi Wan:

Anyone? Beuller....?

Sherlock 16 Jul 2021
In reply to Obi Wan:

> Anyone? Beuller....?

I think he's having a Day Off....

OP Obi Wan 16 Jul 2021
In reply to Sherlock:

😂😂😂

C Witter 16 Jul 2021
In reply to Obi Wan:

Here's Robin Müller doing them...  youtube.com/watch?v=hJH8rIlZV4s& 

I suspect he jumps off to avoid an unpleasant top-our that adds nothing (note: he looks down to see where his mat is). It doesn't look like topping out adds much. But, ultimately, it's up to you. A lot of these things just don't have definitive answers.

Post edited at 10:35
 Lankyman 16 Jul 2021
In reply to Obi Wan:

If you don't top out you will never be sure. The thought will haunt you down the years - did I or didn't I do it properly?

Post edited at 10:43
OP Obi Wan 16 Jul 2021
In reply to Lankyman:

> If you don't top out you will never be sure. The thought will haunt you down the years - did I or didn't I do it properly?

Haha! I know right!

Think I'm going with C Witter's answer and claiming the tick. 😉

OP Obi Wan 16 Jul 2021
In reply to C Witter:

> I suspect he jumps off to avoid an unpleasant top-our that adds nothing (note: he looks down to see where his mat is). 

Yeah, saw those videos and thought exactly the same. I'm going with that, unless Robin sees the thread and tells me different...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...