UKC

Topo for Meds Cave

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 smbnji 01 Jul 2021

Anyone have the Topo for Meds Cave referenced in the info? It states it's available on Facebook but that's not something I have access to.

Cheers

remus Global Crag Moderator 01 Jul 2021
In reply to smbnji:

The guide was a little quirky which irked a few people. The newly released 'Esoteric bouldering in the Bristol Region' is the best guide now (plus it has loads of other good stuff around Bristol and the wye valley).

OP smbnji 01 Jul 2021
In reply to remus:

Cheers, I'm happy to deal with quirky as long as it has some pretty pictures. I'd usually be on the sport routes but occasionally find myself solo, and when the weather's good you just want to get out!

remus Global Crag Moderator 02 Jul 2021
In reply to smbnji:

I had a scratch around on google drive and found the old topo, you can download it here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx_bdrKORCEdaHVFakRzZnhhUWc/view?usp=shari...

OP smbnji 02 Jul 2021
In reply to remus:

Amazing! Thanks very much for that!

Mowglee 02 Jul 2021
In reply to remus:

Great little guide that. Not heard from Neter for years. Although in the first paragraph:

Don’t publicize, and don’t put this topo on the

interweb you c**ts.

thomasadixon 03 Jul 2021
In reply to Mowglee:

It’s in a guide now . Good guide too!

remus Global Crag Moderator 03 Jul 2021
In reply to Mowglee:

> Great little guide that. Not heard from Neter for years. Although in the first paragraph:

> Don’t publicize, and don’t put this topo on the

> interweb you c**ts.

I gave him a key to my board in Bristol when I lived there so hopefully he won't come and knee cap me.

Victoriacake 04 Jul 2021
In reply to remus:

Mark needs a kneepad on a 7a so I doubt he will rip your teeth out.

Nice topo, hope he finds salvation in Christ 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...