UKC

Entrechaux Trois Rivieres

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Ed Booth 25 Mar 2019

Hi does any body have or know when I can get an up to date topo for this crag?? thanks, Ed

jon 25 Mar 2019
In reply to Ed Booth:

Greenspits.

OP Ed Booth 25 Mar 2019
In reply to jon:

I saw this, didnt seem very clear on the website how to actually get a topo?? Thanks

jon 25 Mar 2019
In reply to Ed Booth:

You have to pay I think, or make a donation. There are dozens and fozens of new routes so it's worth it.

Enty 25 Mar 2019
In reply to Ed Booth:

I don't think Entrechaux is on the Greenspits website. (I couldn't find it)
Just Mollans  and the quarry near Malaucene are the topos for our area.

The Entrechaux topo is only new stuff anyway. I could send you a copy but it's 13 mb. I was trying to get it small enough this morning to send via email to a guest who will be staying with us in April. I got it down to 7mb but the quality went really crap.

Any it people out there know what the best way to send a 13mb file is?

Ta,

E

OP Ed Booth 25 Mar 2019
In reply to Enty:

Yeh i guess if u find a way fo sending it that would be great. Do you have accomadation out there or do you just mean friend guests??

Enty 25 Mar 2019
In reply to Ed Booth:

Yes, we have a gite which we rent out to climbers. In fact UKCer Tom Ripley and his wife are staying with us at the moment.

When you thinking of coming?

E

OP Ed Booth 25 Mar 2019
In reply to Enty:

potentially mid May, do you ahve a site or any info? Thanks

Enty 25 Mar 2019
In reply to Ed Booth:

Here's our Airbnb listing: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/31969389?adults=1&toddlers=0&guests=1&...

We have some climbers in until the 17th May.

E

jon 25 Mar 2019
In reply to Enty:

I'm thought it was you that sent me the 3 Rivières topo, Craig? Wasn't it on Greenspits site? I've got the paper copy but can't find it in my files.

Enty 25 Mar 2019
In reply to jon:

I got it from Dommy I think

E

OP Ed Booth 25 Mar 2019
In reply to Enty:

Unfortuantely think my leave is before that. be great to come and stay another time. I love this area. 

And if you manage to find a way of sending that file (zip file mabe) it would be great to get a copy. Thanks

DDDD 01 Apr 2019

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...