UKC

Moab/Red Rocks April 2019

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Adrien 14 Nov 2018

Hi,

I'm going back to the US desert next April and am looking for a partner to climb with! Will be landing on April 11 and leaving on the 22. I'm planning on doing some multipitch routes at Red Rocks (I did my first trad pitches there last year) and towers around Moab up to 5.10 (unless there's an offwidth...). Not really interested in Indian Creek to be honest!

I don't have a lot of experience trad climbing yet but I've still flashed up to 6c trad and will keep practicing placements and whatnot until then. If sport climbing I normally flash 6b/c and boulder up to 7a+. 

I've got a set of nuts and a set of cams from 0.3 to 3, will probably get a #4 by then.

Get in touch!

In reply to Adrien:

Check out MountainProject.com they have a partner finder. I’ve found several partners stateside on there.

Have a great time, April is perfect although you may find yourself chasing the shade 

Post edited at 17:12
OP Adrien 15 Nov 2018
In reply to Francescaparratt:

Yeah I did find someone to climb with (an Englishman!) through MountainProject last year, but I like planning ahead

In reply to Adrien:

I would offer to join but I’ll be in Wyoming throughout April. I have unfinished business in Red Rocks!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...