UKC

FS: La Sportiva Finale 42 1/2 - like new

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Geoff F (user since 17/Nov/09) 30 May 2024
Price: £80.00

I got these at Christmas time, but didn't actually use them until the other weekend when we got some dry weather and found they're actually a bit too big for me. They've done a total of 3 short routes on Northumberland sandstone. They look and smell like new. The edges are sharp as you can see from the pictures. The soles have light marks from walking off, also visible in the pictures.

I'm a size 9 street shoe and these are 8.5 (42.5) so I'd say they'd be ideal for someone with size 9.5 for an all day comfort shoe or 10 - 10.5 for harder climbs.

Cheapest I can find them is about £115, so looking for £80 collection East Lothian/Edinburgh or I can post at cost. Happy to do proper PayPal if posting them.

OP Geoff F 07 Jun 2024
In reply to Geoff F:

I am open to sensible offers to save me the trouble of listing on other sites.

OP Geoff F 12 Jun 2024
In reply to Geoff F:

bump

mike123 12 Jun 2024
In reply to Geoff F: my recent experience of la sportiva sizing is that it’s all over the place . I ll try to trysome over the weekend . If they fit I ll be interested . 

OP Geoff F 17 Jun 2024
In reply to mike123:

Did you manage to try some on at the weekend?

mike123 17 Jun 2024
In reply to Geoff F: yep . 42 were a bit big so I’ll pass . Shame but not really a bargain if they don’t fit  but a bargain if the do !

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...