UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: Climb On Brush Bars for Sublime Brushes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 10 Oct 2016
Climb On Brush Bars + Sublime Brush, 3 kbThis product was made specifically to be used with Sublime Climbing Brush. Using the same fantastic ingredients as our original climbOn Lotion Bar, but sized to fit snugly inside Sublime Climbing Brush and take where ever you need it to go.

Read more
In reply to UKC Gear:

Shame the storage pocket has been ditched on the new models with replaceable heads.
 3leggeddog 11 Oct 2016
In reply to UKC Gear:

Is it still "chemical free"?
 IainWhitehouse 11 Oct 2016
In reply to 3leggeddog:

Hi 3leggeddog. Hope life is treating you well.

Climb On is still chemical free (unless, like me, you trained as a chemist and want to point out that beeswax and indeed everything else we use is made up of chemicals)

Thanks for asking!
 3leggeddog 11 Oct 2016
In reply to IainWhitehouse:

And it still contains essential, sorry, optional oils!
 IainWhitehouse 11 Oct 2016
In reply to 3leggeddog:
Not very optional to the plant they come from. It's a common misconception but the "essential" in essential oils is used in the sense meaning "of the essence of", not in the sense of "necessary". Essential oils are called that because they are of the essence of the thing they are extracted from. Etymology is a weird and wonderful thing.

Edited to correct typo.
Post edited at 20:53
 3leggeddog 11 Oct 2016
In reply to IainWhitehouse:

Yeah, yeah, I know all that.

I find it astounding that the rational, intelligent climbers that we all, of course are fall for the pseudoscience and woo of the cosmetics industry.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...