UKC

Colourful Softshell Trousers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 euanryan 04 Nov 2013
So the Mountain Equipment Javelin Pant is out of stock everywhere in my size (30") and I'm looking for an alternative!

I've got black softshell trousers, but I'm a slave to trends and would like some a wee bit more colourful! Only problem is, I can't seem to find any...

Any suggestions? Am I being blind?
 Tom Last 04 Nov 2013
In reply to euanryan:

Needlesports had a whole range of colours by some Euro bunch, they looked pretty good.
 Cameron94 04 Nov 2013
In reply to euanryan: This is what I'm using http://www.haglofs.com/en-US/products/clothing/activities/mountaineering/me... but if you think the photo is bright it's nothing to them in the flesh...
 Nathan Adam 04 Nov 2013
In reply to Cameron94: Beat me to it.

I can vouch for what Cameron has said, they are bright.

I have a pair of Trangoworld orange trousers but they aren't what i'd call softshell (not stretchy) and i'll only wear them for warm days up the hills or at the climbing wall. Trangoworld do other brightly coloured trousers which are better at doing everything but you may have trouble sourcing them from a UK dealer.
OP euanryan 04 Nov 2013
In reply to Cameron94: Usually I would jump at the chance to get such garish trousers, but alas my climbing partner has his eyes on them already and I'm afraid he'd chop my legs off if I were to beat him to it!
OP euanryan 04 Nov 2013
In reply to Denni: Some of the new BD stuff looks awesome, it's just so bloody expensive! :O
 Denni 04 Nov 2013
In reply to euanryan:

My mate bought a BD Dawn Patrol jacket on fleabay from the states, brand new. Now on eBay, certain sellers tell you how much the custom charges are and you pay up front so no charges this end.

He paid £140 all in for a brand new beast. For the last 3 days he has been eagerly watching the fedex tracker with his parcel number, it is in the UK, cleared customs and out for delivery tomorrow.

I think he is going to explode with delight!
 Tom Last 04 Nov 2013
In reply to Denni:
> (In reply to euanryan)
>

>
> The new BD Dawn Patrols?
>
>

Wasn't that a song by Megadeth? Have they run out of names of mountains to use I wonder?
OP euanryan 05 Nov 2013
In reply to Denni: Ooft, lucky beggar!
 BnB 05 Nov 2013
In reply to Denni: Why am I reminded of Jeffrey from the children's show Rainbow?
 Cameron94 05 Nov 2013
In reply to euanryan: Check out the lizard trousers on the hagflofs website. Bright orange but they aren't as featured for mountaineering.
 Martin Wing 05 Nov 2013
In reply to euanryan: you can get rab torque trousers in bright red.
 wbo 05 Nov 2013
In reply to euanryan: Norrona svalbard flex - I like mine a lot

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...