UKC

Custom Embroidered Outdoor Kit

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Csimp1 04 Aug 2023

Hi All, 

I'm part of a mountaineering society, and wanted to get some outdoor kit sorted out for our members with our logo. Thinking of going with branded kit to make it a bit more attractive to members (thinking active Tshirt, fleece, maybe a softshell). Anyone recommend any companies who are easy to work with? Either brands themselves, or embroidery companies who can source the kit directly? 

Any advice would be much appreciated. 

Cheers, C 

dominic o 04 Aug 2023
In reply to Csimp1:

The Rucksack Club has just taken delivery of some fabulous T-shirts, Vests and Cycling tops, supplied by Climbers Against Cancer and jointly branded with the CAC and RC logos. Brilliant gear, minimum faff, and a large dollop of cash going to the charity to fund Cancer Research. What's not to like!

https://rucksackclub.org/2023/07/07/the-tech-ts-vests-and-cycle-tops-have-a...

This is an offer that CAC has opened to all Clubs - PM me if you want me to make an intro. Cheers, Dom

LastBoyScout 04 Aug 2023
In reply to Csimp1:

I've certainly had custom kit from Lowe Alpine and Mountain Equipment before, but I didn't have anything to do with sourcing it.

Otherwise, just get a load of sale kit from somewhere and take it to be embroidered/printed - I've done this before, but many years ago, so can't be more help for anyone current.

T-shirts and fleeces are easy, but any embroidery on a softshell will knacker it.

rj_townsend 05 Aug 2023
In reply to Csimp1:

Why not set the artwork up with a local provider, and let members take their own garments in? That way they can choose what they want and cut down in club admin.

spenser 05 Aug 2023
In reply to Csimp1:

If you're part of a university club be careful of any exclusivity deals which the union has with the likes of Kukri, this caused a load of animosity between Loughborough Students Mountaineering Club and the Loughborough SU about 10 years ago (unfortunately the staff in the Athletics Union at the time were not the most helpful, or pragmatic, people).

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...