UKC

/ PRODUCT NEWS: Edelrid Harness Range Overview

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loopo Lite, 3 kbAnother article, another product range. This time its Edelrid's extensive harness collection. With harnesses ranging from entry-level to high-end there is something for everyone. Below are some of the favourites from our range. Have a read and see why Edelrid's harnesses are so well regarded.

Read more
Stoney Boy on 10 May 2018
In reply to UKC Gear:

Was not overly impressed with my Harness I bought from Edelrid. The plastic Abrasion protector soon snapped off in a fall (not a large one I may add) and as a result the stitching underneath began to fail after a few months.

For the money I thought the durability and quality was poor and I would not buy again.

Edelrid - on 14 May 2018
In reply to Stoney Boy:

Sorry to hear you have experienced problems and are not satisfied with your Edelrid harness. If you would like to provide details please send a message over UKC.

Thanks

Post edited at 15:57
Chris Craggs - on 14 May 2018
In reply to UKC Gear:

I noticed that the review doesn't cover the Edelrid Moe - it might only be a budget model, but I think it is the best harness I have ever used. I bought three, one to leave in the UK, one to leave in Kalymnos and one with me in France!

Chris

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.