UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: Edelrid Harness Range Overview

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 09 May 2018
Loopo Lite, 3 kbAnother article, another product range. This time its Edelrid's extensive harness collection. With harnesses ranging from entry-level to high-end there is something for everyone. Below are some of the favourites from our range. Have a read and see why Edelrid's harnesses are so well regarded.

Read more
 Stoney Boy 10 May 2018
In reply to UKC Gear:

Was not overly impressed with my Harness I bought from Edelrid. The plastic Abrasion protector soon snapped off in a fall (not a large one I may add) and as a result the stitching underneath began to fail after a few months.

For the money I thought the durability and quality was poor and I would not buy again.

Edelrid 14 May 2018
In reply to Stoney Boy:

Sorry to hear you have experienced problems and are not satisfied with your Edelrid harness. If you would like to provide details please send a message over UKC.

Thanks

Post edited at 15:57
 Chris Craggs Global Crag Moderator 14 May 2018
In reply to UKC Gear:

I noticed that the review doesn't cover the Edelrid Moe - it might only be a budget model, but I think it is the best harness I have ever used. I bought three, one to leave in the UK, one to leave in Kalymnos and one with me in France!

Chris

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...