UKC

Link cams

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 dominic o 20 Aug 2018

We're over in The Valley and there's a great offer on Link Cams (Red, green, purple only). I've already bought myself a spare set (I just love these amazing pieces of kit). They're hard to find in UK and when you do they're usually £100 each. I can bring back a few sets at £200 for 3 if anyone on here wants them. (not much spare room in baggage though, and only a few left at the shop)

Currently half way up North America Wall https://rockaroundtheworld.co.uk/2018/08/20/back-on-track-and-a-bivvy-in-th... so let me know by Friday.

Cheers, Dom 

kingholmesy 21 Aug 2018
In reply to dominic o:

Hi Dom. I don’t want any cams thanks, but spotted this and wanted to say hello! ????

Hope you & Bill are having (type 2?) fun. Will have to try to catch-up sometime.

Say hi to Helen & Jake.

Cheers, Luke.

OP dominic o 21 Aug 2018
In reply to kingholmesy:

Hey Luke. Great to hear from you! Andy and I tried to get in touch ahead of the Gogarth Meet but I think we must have had the wrong mobile number. PM me or text with the right one - must catch up

Cheers, Dom 

kingholmesy 21 Aug 2018
In reply to dominic o:

Hi Dom.  Yes I've changed phones (and moved house!) but keep forgetting to ask Carol to update Rucksackers!

Would be great to see you and Andy.  Every year I intend to come to the Gogarth meet but never quite make it!

I'll drop you an email later.

Cheers.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...